Sunday, July 11, 2010

Time to relax...a little

Well this weekend was definitely more stressful than I would have liked. I knew that having to attend classes on a Saturday wouldn't exactly be a picnic, but that wasn't even the culprit this time. I just felt like so many little things kept going wrong - I had a problem with my bank account, I broke something that wasn't mine and had to replace it, I had to do a major cleaning job, and on top of that I had to wake up at 5:30 am on a Saturday and spend all day in class. And tomorrow, another week starts! Ahh! I am really at the end of my rope for this semester. I have so much going on right now between trying to finish up school, applying for jobs, getting ready to move out of my house, and just attempting to function normally as a human being (the last one has been harder than it should be these past few days! haha) Other than feeling like a big ball of tension right now, things are looking up. I will have my Master's degree in a little over two weeks, I am having visitors this weekend, and I have a great friend and family support system right now. I just keep trying to remind myself that things will eventually fall into place so I don't get discouraged and give up. I WILL get everything settled, I WILL finish school, I WILL find a job...eventually. I am so close to finishing a major chapter in my life that it would be a shame to fall apart now. Anyone out there about to graduate - STAY STRONG! We're almost there.

No comments:

Post a Comment