Wednesday, July 14, 2010

#18

While I'm patiently waiting for a chat about a lovely Search and Seize assignment to appear, I thought I'd update my blog. I know that no one reads this thing so it's been more of a stream of consciousness exercise for me, and it's actually helped me to keep on track this semester. In the spirit of this, I would like to point out that this is my 5th to last blog post ever. I knew that I would never be able to remember to post twice a week unless I counted out how many posts I would end up having to write total. So since we started a week late, that's 11 weeks x 2 which is 22 posts. This is post 18...crazy! In exactly two weeks I'll be done with school for all eternity. I always thought I would be the type of person who would love to stay in school as long as possible, maybe even to the doctorate level. Clearly this is not the case, as I can't even imagine doing that now. I am so ready for the real world (minus having a regular schedule, I've been spoiled with 4 day weekends the past few months). I only wish the real world was in a better state, that I could have my pick of jobs instead of settling for something out of pure desperation. It's hard to stay positive when faced with such a dire state of affairs, but at this point, I'm ready for any kind of change. Not being in school for the first time in 15 years will be a huge adjustment, but it's one that I feel totally ready for.

No comments:

Post a Comment