Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The end of the end

My last post. I started out writing a really sappy, introspective diatribe about what this year has taught me, how confused and lost I feel, how I'm trying to have a positive attitude, blah blah blah. Instead, I would like to bid this blog and this crazy grad school experience adieu by referencing something that ALWAYS makes me happy and is a big part of who I am: my love for "The Office." I find Dwight's goodbye speech, given when he quits Dunder Mifflin, to be completely appropriate for the occasion, so here it is:

"I do not fear the unknown. I will meet my new challenges head on and I will succeed. And I will laugh in the face of those who doubt me. It's been a pleasure working with some of you, and I will not forget those of you soon. But remember, while today it is me, we all shall fall." - Dwight K. Schrute

In other words, peace out Pittsburgh - it's been one hell of a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment