Sunday, July 18, 2010

Down to the wire

Wow...so my friends who were visiting for the weekend just left and it hit me that I have only one full week left in Pittsburgh. It's truly unbelievable. I also just finished the quiz which was hanging over my head all weekend, I hate that so much but my friends got here at 1 pm on Friday and left at 1pm today and I really didn't want to sit down and take the quiz while they were here. HOWEVER, now that it's done I feel so relieved. I really only have a handful of smaller assignments left to do until I can officially kiss this place goodbye. It feels so nice to have made it through grad school and have the rest of my life to look forward to. It's a totally open book, who knows what will happen, but at the very least I have my Master's degree and no one can ever take that from me. Oh yes and in the spirit of my relentless obsession with countdowns, I have 3 more blog posts after this one and I'll try to make them good! I'm trying to find stuff that I can turn to after this class is over to keep with the changes in library technology, and I found this cool little website of technology guides about library automation systems and more, maintained by the Director of Technologies at Vanderbilt University:

http://www.librarytechnology.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment