Monday, May 17, 2010

Second Week !

Week 2 of the semester has officially begun, and I'm already exhausted. Trying to stay on top of everything, but this rainy weather just makes me want to curl up in bed all day. I got a head start on the Scopus/Google Scholar assignment yesterday, which makes me feel a little better about myself. I also had a phone interview today for a potential post-MLIS position. I'm hopeful that it went well and that I'll be called for a face-to-face interview, but only time will tell. Homework/job applications are pretty much going to be my life for the next few months, which makes me a little depressed. BUT I've lined up a few weekends of friends from home visiting, the first one being this upcoming weekend. I'm very excited about that and it will give me something to look forward to after a week filled with coffee shop study sessions, class, and work. Right now, as the work day comes to an end, I'm going to head to the gym in a effort to ride out this last wave of energy I'm feeling before heading home. I will be in full productivity mode for a few days so I can relax and enjoy the weekend when it arrives. I hope everyone had a great day despite the weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment